Banda Group International, LLC
As a growing company that supplies services to a diverse clientele in worldwide locations, BGI is continually seeking quality employees to meet these unique needs. BGI offers our employees a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including paid vacation, health insurance and much more.
Currently, BGI is seeking resumes for the following positions:
Project Controls/Scheduling Specialist – Albuquerque, New Mexico
Banda Group International. LLC (BGI) is currently seeking a Project Controls/Scheduling Specialist to join the team in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This entry-level Project Controls/Scheduling Specialist will support the BGI Albuquerque office by provided resource scheduling, budget tracking, development and management of a training matrix, training tracking, and other administrative and project support services for a variety of Government and Private Sector projects. Additional activities include technical editing and document control of project and company generated documents. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse project team and personnel at other BGI offices.
- This position offers the opportunity to work with, learn from and be part of technical project team implementing a wide range of environmental and safety-related projects.
- Prepare and update project schedules using Primavera
- Prepare tables and figures in Excel spreadsheets using site developed data primarily for cost tracking and other project control uses.
- Evaluate contractor’s performance against schedule, budget and specifications.
- Follow company safety standards, site safety standards and audit subcontractor safety activities.
- Ability to review and edit technical documents for compliance with facility requirements related to document control and technical editing.
- Meet assigned schedules and budgets.
- Must have attention to detail and produce high quality, error free documents.
- 3 to 5 years + project controls and scheduling.
- Must be a self starter with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills are required.
- Proficiency in Primavera is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to generate and track data related to training and safety requirements.
- Flexible to work outside normal business hours as required.
- Willingness to travel to other offices or project sites, as needed
- Must pass drug test, physical, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company’s driving (MVR) policy.
- Must be US citizen and have ability to work on Government projects.
- Demonstrated experience using cost estimating software such as Timberline, RS Means, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated technical writing experience.
Send Us Your Resume
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions, please send your resume, completed BGI application, and cover letter to email@example.com.
Banda Group International, LLC (BGI) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. BGI believes that diversity and inclusion among out teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.