Banda Group International, LLC
As a growing company that supplies services to a diverse clientele in worldwide locations, BGI is continually seeking quality employees to meet these unique needs. BGI offers our employees a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including paid vacation, health insurance and much more.
Currently, BGI is seeking resumes for the following positions:
- Geologist/Environmental Scientist II – Los Alamos, NM
- Geologist/Environmental Scientist I – Los Alamos, NM
- EHS Manager – Chandler, AZ
- Life Safety Systems Engineer
- SSHO- Site Safety & Health Officer – TSMC, North Phoenix, AZ
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Los Alamos, NM
- Laborer – North Phoenix, AZ
- Janitorial Specialist
- HR Generalist – Albuquerque, NM
If a particular open position is of interest to you, click the link below to learn more, view full job description, and apply.
Banda Group International, LLC (BGI) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. BGI believes that diversity and inclusion among out teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.