Banda Group International, LLC
Safety & Health Services
BGI believes that all injuries and incidents are preventable. This belief shapes the quality of work we provide to our clients, as we hope to help them achieve a culture where safety is a value. Aside from ensuring regulatory compliance, having a robust worker safety program not only makes good business sense, it is the right thing to do.
BGI provides the following safety services:
- Staffing: We provide safety staff for on-going facility operations and for construction projects ranging from small office modifications to the construction of multi-billion dollar installations. We help our customers determine the necessary level of expertise needed for a project, and we provide the best-qualified people from a large pool of candidates. Our staff can complete projects domestically and internationally. BGI prides itself on the ability to find qualified staff for very unique projects.
- Auditing: BGI’s staff provides independent Environmental, Safety, and Health (ES&H) audits to analyze organizational performance. Although many audits are driven by competitive pressures, insurance costs, and legislative requirements, most clients use our auditing program to benchmark their operating performance for continuous improvement in their ES&H management program. BGI auditors have the innate ability to see beyond the obvious and look for trends that might cause potential incidents in the future, saving you time and money.
- Program Development & Implementation: BGI creates custom safety programs and safety management systems for many of our clients. These programs are specifically tailored to a company’s operations. Additionally, we develop incident and injury prevention plans as required by Cal-OSHA and Voluntary Protection Programs. Any program BGI develops will not only help ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and recognized international standards, but it will promote a culture where safety is comprehended in every aspect of the organization.
- Training: Whether in person or online, BGI provides training to help ensure that workers have proper knowledge of safety requirements and can recognize hazards in their workplace.
Other ES&H services we offer include:
- Industrial Hygiene Assessment & Control
- Process Engineering, Design, and Risk Analysis
- Safety Culture Development
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause/Trend Analysis
- Chemical Safety Analysis
- Fire Hazards/Risk Analysis
Please contact us today to discuss your company’s safety needs.