Environmental Due Diligence/Technical Services
BGI has been facilitating environmental technical expertise in several locations across the U.S. under a master services agreement. Most recently, provided environmental due diligence services in support of the client’s purchase of 116,000 sq. ft. office/warehouse plus surrounding vacant land parcels totaling 48 acres.
Some of these services include:
- Phase I ESA’s: asbestos, radon, mold and indoor quality surveys, soil and ground water remediation
- Phase II: site investigations: asbestos and mold abatement, UST removals, compliance inspections, etc.
- Hazardous liquid and solid waste management
- On-site and off-site waste disposal practices
- Underground storage tanks (UST) and above ground storage tanks (AST)
- Hazardous materials products/pesticide storage
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) inventory management
- Title III programs (SARA)
- Review of historical information (aerial photography, city directories and maps)
- Review of FUDS database to evaluate potential for adverse effect on site
- Review of environmental regulatory databases to evaluate potential for adverse effect on site